Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fatigue!!!!!!

I am finally able to relate to my trainer as far as how he has felt so fatigued over the last few months due to low body fat %, low carbs (mine aren't, his are), low energy levels, etc........I have really been feeling so tired lately. High intensity cardio is getting harder and harder to push through, I am so tired at the end of workouts, I am exhausted at the end of the day (but hey, at least it means I am sleeping well).I now understand more why everyone says the journey to a figure competition will be the hardest you will endure. It's true, but it's already been so worth it. This experience has not only been fun as I see the changes to my body and set personal records. It has also confirmed my love for fitness and desire to pursue it more, as well as been a journey of healing. I will some day soon share my whole story with you all about how this journey has helped me in more ways than one!!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment