Alright, people, there's been a change....I am going to see if you all can figure it out and then I will make the big announcement....haha.....any ideas? What is different??? And to clarify, I am NOT pregnant, and I am STILL doing a competition. =)
Hmmm....it's really hard to give a clue without giving it away....it has to do with two things that are at the top, though. Where the little heel is, and I changed some info in the banner at the top. I am going to write a whole post about it later today, though=)
not a clue, but i am not good a figuring things out, so I will have to wait to you tell me!
ReplyDeleteHmmm....it's really hard to give a clue without giving it away....it has to do with two things that are at the top, though. Where the little heel is, and I changed some info in the banner at the top. I am going to write a whole post about it later today, though=)
ReplyDeleteGlad you figured it out!!!
ReplyDelete