Here's a sample chest/back workout. I did this tonight and I already know I will be sore tomorrow. I am actually pretty impressed with myself considering it's that time of the month (sorry GUYS who are reading this), cause normally that makes me drag....more reason for me to continue in this sport! The hard working out seems to make this part of being a woman a little easier. haha!!!!
Anyway, on to the workout.
Barbell Flat Bench Press
75 lbs 15 reps This was a personal record, btw! Woo-hoo!!!
75 lbs 14 reps
75 lbs 10 reps
65 lbs 15 reps
65 lbs 12 reps
DB pullover
45 lbs 15 reps
40 lbs 15 reps
40 lbs 15 reps
BB row
65 lbs 15 reps (3 sets)
DB shrugs
35 lbs 15 reps (3 sets)
Deadlifts
135 lbs 15 reps (Also a personal record. Last time I did 95 lbs!!!!
135 13 reps
135 12 reps
135 10 reps
135 10 reps
Holy Cow! I can't even imagine lifting as much weight as you are. You are so determined and dedicated. I really admire that. I've not worked that hard for something in a very long time.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your definition is really starting to show in your pictures. I'm totally impressed!
It's actually quite hard for ME to believe, too! It's not easy. And the last time I worked this hard for something was probably my senior recital. So it's fun and rewarding.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks!!!!!! I have received A LOT of great feedback after this last round of pics so I am excited.