Saturday, February 6, 2010

Changing things up again....

For those of you interested in the actual workouts, we are changing things up again. I have been on a 7-day split for the last month or so during which we would do: chest/calves, back, day off, quads/glutes, day off, shoulders/tris, hams/bi's, day off, then start over....and I would do low intensity cardio 4 days, high intensity on chest day....

Now we are back to a 5-day split. So I will do chest/back, legs, day off, arms, day off, start over. On the days off, I am doing high intensity cardio, and by high, I mean HARD! lol I have to maintain about 160 heart rate so by the end I am sweating my butt off--not to mention it wears on my legs, but it is ok. It would be worse if I had to do it on the same day as weight training, but hey, that's what Josh, the trainer, does. Then again, he is a machine. ha!

If you're interested in the actual workouts, let me know. I will be happy to share.

Check out the personal records on the right side! I have been setting a lot lately!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Would love to see a typical cycle of workouts....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! That will be my next post!!!! Thanks=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your records are awesome. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandi! It's amazing what protein and willpower can accomplish!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete