Lately I have been thinking about what is going to happen on Sunday, April 18th, the day after the competition, and all the days that follow. How am I going to feel? What am I going to do with my time?
I am so consumed with, and enjoying, this process that I worry about feelings of "What now?" (I hope I don't get depressed! haha!) I am not even asking anymore "Would I want to do more of this?" because I think I already know the answer to that is yes. The question now is WHAT exactly do I do next with my love for fitness, working out, being healthy.
Do I get certified to train? Do I continue looking for shows to compete in? If so, do I just keep doing smaller shows or aim for the sky and try for a national level show???
I guess it will partly depend on how I do in this first show. If I'm successful and receive positive feedback, maybe that will help with my decision. I guess I can't really worry about all of this until then, but it is helping to "get it out" and at least attempt to verbalize what I'm feeling.
On a different note, I had two more personal records when working out legs on Thursday--410 lbs on the leg press and 135 lb free weight squats.(pat on the back=) )
You look amazing! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim!!!! I appreciate the encouragement =)
ReplyDelete