Wednesday, January 6, 2010
SO pumped!
So as I mentioned yesterday, I was a little bit nervous about a whole workout for JUST quads since we haven't done it like that before. But the coolest thing happened, mainly while I was on the leg extension machine. I always burn out so quickly on that thing, but tonight I got this strange sensation towards the end of each set---like, my muscles were burning in a way I never felt before and I was exerting a lot of effort, but my legs didn't give out!!! I wanted to keep going to 15 every time (and I DID!) I really think that it was because tonight I was drinking my amino acids during the workout instead of during or after cardio. (you can check it out right here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html). But yeah, that stuff is awesome and I think that I'm going to drink it on every leg day. That was the strangest, but most invigorating feeling ever. And it was confirmed when Josh said he was "actually impressed" after the first or second set. Something was different tonight. That had to have been it......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment