Ok readers! I need your help! I am ordering my heels for the show this week so I can start practicing, but I can't decide between two. I am going to post a picture of each and you can let me know what you think!!!
If you have tried them on and they fit well - I'd vote for the two strap shoe. I think it's a little prettier - but my concern is the lower strap might cut into your little toe and that might make it hard to walk gracefully . . . my 2 cents : )
Oh my gosh do you want to kill yourself?! Ok well here's my opinion for what it's worth. It looks like the 1st pair will stay on better because it has the 2 straps.
Go for the first pair. You don't want your heels floppin around while your doing poses or anyything. The first ones will offer the support you need I think.
If you have tried them on and they fit well - I'd vote for the two strap shoe. I think it's a little prettier - but my concern is the lower strap might cut into your little toe and that might make it hard to walk gracefully . . . my 2 cents : )
ReplyDeleteKim
Thanks for the feedback Kim!!
ReplyDeleteI like them both so..... really no help to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha Sheila, well, I just appreciate you looking!!! I will let you know what I decide!
ReplyDeletethe first one for sure! Like I said before, I am enjoying reading your blog! You are looking good!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh do you want to kill yourself?! Ok well here's my opinion for what it's worth. It looks like the 1st pair will stay on better because it has the 2 straps.
ReplyDeleteGo for the first pair. You don't want your heels floppin around while your doing poses or anyything. The first ones will offer the support you need I think.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! Such practical advice!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the two-strapped shoe is also more appealing (visually/fashionably) and would probably feel better!!!
ReplyDelete- Kristie
Thanks Kristie!!! That seems to be the consensus among the ladies=)
ReplyDelete