Thursday, December 31, 2009

excited!

I am so glad that I have a blog even if noone is reading it, because I can post all of my exciting moments and feel like I've told a million people, and it saves Josh and everyone around me from being told all of this, as well as receiving a text message every time something exciting happens!!! I also won't be that person to post everything that happens to me in my facebook status (not to mention, I was told that I need to get a man in my life so I WON'T post my exciting moments on facebook) Not getting a man anytime soon, SO I got a blog instead!!!! haha. On to the point!


Today was arms/shoulder day. I have been really working hard when it comes to shoulders, especially, because they are one of my weakest muscles. So today I got really excited because out of the 6 arm exercises, I increased the weight on all but one!!! Yay!!! That means I am getting stronger!!!! I guess all that protein is paying off=)

So my advice for all of my fellow readers--if you do a set and it wasn't hard for the last two-three reps, you need to increase the weight. Just. Do. It. =)

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! I am enjoying reading this blog! Your determination and motivation is great and you are doing a great job! Keep it up!! I love the pics too. Jessica took some before pics of me too, they are funny! I will share them with you later. I think you are doing great, keep blogging. It will be soemthing you can look back on and read years from now! love ya, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks--I am having fun with the whole process.

    ReplyDelete