Ok, can you tell I am bored today? Second post!!!
I wanted to clarify a couple of things. First of all, a figure competition is NOT bodybuilding. I am not really trying to get big. I am actually going to be LOSING weight over the next several weeks. The goal is to be muscular, but lean. As Monica said, it's like a science experiment! It's about balancing the diet and the cardio so that you don't get too muscular OR too lean.
Also, I am not doing this because I think I'm fat. It's a fitness goal, just like some people choose to run marathons, do triathlons, etc. So when I talk about the diet, it's really just another part of the training. You use the "diet" to help reach the ultimate goal--the perfect physique!! =)
It's also character building. I can already tell through this process I will be learning about hard work, perseverance, believing in myself, etc.
I am also going to be doing this withOUT drugs. All natural is the way to go. Of course I'll be eating lots of protein and drinking some helpful drinks, but nothing abnormal. So don't worry=) My voice won't change, I won't lose the little bit of chest that I do have, well, you get the idea=) haha
I am posting a couple of links over on the right side of the blog to give you some examples of female figure competitors/models whose physiques I like and would like to emulate. They are about the same height as me which is why I like to look at them. It makes no sense for me to strive towards looking like a girl who is 5'9" who competes because I would never look like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment