Monday, December 28, 2009

The journey goes to Sarasota!

Well, I have managed to get through two workouts without Josh. So far so good. I have also maintained the diet quite perfectly over the last few vacation days. I am thankful for a family that is so understanding of it! I help make their dinner and then sit and eat my own=) They watch me smell all the lovely goodies (of course I have to put them as close to my nose as possible since I can't smell ANYTHING!), and then put them down with a sigh of.......anticipation--knowing that after April 17, I can eat whatever I want!!!! haha

The Gold's Gym in Sarasota is not the best. The people are not very friendly or customer oriented. They didn't show me where ANYTHING was or even point me in the general direction of the womens locker room. Thankfully I am sorta smart and can navigate my way around a gym. I busted my butt doing legs yesterday, so I was pleased with that. I think people were like, "Who is this new random chick taking over our gym?" haha BUT, at least I have somewhere to workout and a trainer that was kind enough to give me some workouts to do while down here.

I will post more pics when I get back. 16 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment