I just wanted to take a minute to say how impressed I have been with EVERY person I have encountered in the WNBF. I admit, I am THAT Person who stalks these women because I am so inspired by them: women like Alli Kerr, Mary Bell, Melissa Kelley, Kori Propst, and then men like Joe Klemczewski, Jim Cordova. I have not met all of them in person, but whether it has been in person or via facebook or email, ALL of them have been so friendly, professional and helpful--to a little PEE ON like me!!!!! It's so awesome that they answer my questions and reply to my questions/requests. Many people who become "professionals" in various sports become haughty and don't respond to just "anyone's" questions--not to mention compliment and encourage the way these people have done to me.
I am going to be on stage with some of them later this year and that is just....humbling and terrifying all at the same time. They all have way more experience in this sport than I do, but HEY! If you want to be the best, you have to surround yourself with the BEST! I am very new at this, so what better way to start than with the best!!!!
I am really excited about the next few months. I have a photoshoot, 3 competitions, a magazine article, new friendships and LOTS of memory-making to look forward to!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
THREE competitions? These poor girls aren't gonna have a chance. Let us know when this magazine article comes out!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I will def. let you know about the article. And I think I have decided to do TWO instead of three--either way, I'm going strong for awhile longer :)
ReplyDelete