Sunday, April 18, 2010
what to do, what to do?
Well as you can see from my countdown, I am obviously doing a second competition on July 24th in Macon. I will be doing this one as an amateur, even though I have received my pro card and CAN compete as a pro if I want to. The rule is that you can compete as an amateur until or unless you earn ANY cash prize--then you must compete as a pro. Also, you must compete as a pro once within the year that you earn your pro card in order to keep it. SO, I have some decisions to make. I feel like it would be stupid to NOT compete as a pro--why lose something you've worked that hard for? But I also know that I have some things to fix, mainly as it relates to posing, before I am ready for the big stage. So, prayers for wisdom would be greatly appreciated, but it looks like I will competing until early/mid fall this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment