Saturday, April 3, 2010

Track your progress!!!!

Well, for those of you who don't know, Josh is not really training me anymore. He will still send me workouts and is willing to help me out when I need it, but he needs to focus on his own career. He did such an awesome job preparing me for my first competition, so I have to admit, it made me sad and I almost cried, but I know he is not going to be totally GONE and that I will still be able to go to him when I am lost:) Not to mention, I feel confident knowing that he has gotten me in contact with the BEST as far as diet/nutrition/training for a pro show goes. I already have Alli to help me with the posing and she can help me with training some, too, if I need ideas other than what Josh and I did. And NOW, thanks to Josh, I have a nutritionist/diet consultant. Dr. Joe! Check out his website, www.perfectpeaking.com and www.thedietdoc.com.
He is already SO awesome to work with because he responds quickly to emails and is eager to help. I can't wait to see how he helps over the next 16 weeks.

Something that has been really cool this week as I have worked out "on my own" using the workouts that Josh and I did months ago, is seeing how much strength I have gained compared to when I started. I really want to encourage all of you out there to write down your workouts and your progress and look back on it. It's really motivating me to keep going. I still have areas I want to improve on, but that's what it's all about, right???? Continually making my "best" better!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment