Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New record and favorite foods!

So, I keep finding foods that I love, which is good, because if I'm going to be dieting for the next 18 weeks, I need some things in the diet that I enjoy eating!!!

First of all, myofusion has a new flavor of protein--Cookies and Cream. It's amazing!! They got rid of my favorite Choc. Peanut Butter, but it's ok, because this one is just as good if not better.

Next, Breakstones Cottage Cheese. It's awesome. I know a lot people don't do cottage cheese b/c of the texture. Get over it. This stuff is so good. Put it with fruit, salsa (yes, salsa--you think I'm crazy, but just try it and you 'll see!), crackers, cereal, etc....it's yummy.

Last, PB2. WHAT, you ask? Well...it's this stuff that Bell Plantation in Tifton sells. It's a powdered, all natural form of peanut butter, but it's WAY lower in fat. 1g of fat, 5 g protein, 5 carbs. Mix it with water and it tastes just like the real PB, minus the fat calories! AND they have it in chocolate. It's my new favorite thing, especially for those days that I want higher carb/lower fat ratio. You should check this place out. Just google Bell Plantation and you will see it! You'll probably want to order from their website since it's not sold in a lot of places yet.

Oh yea, I forgot I was gonna say something about a record. Since my leg was injured all summer and some of the fall, I feel like I've been working back up to some of my old leg records. BUT, this week I did more on the leg extension and lying leg curls than I had before, so that was encouraging. Check it out to the right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment