I would like to thank the a**holes at the gym who so ignorantly speak their mind. Tonight one of their comments motivated me to get through some kick-butt cardio that I have SO missed over these last few weeks.
If you wonder why women in America think that all anyone cares about is their weight and how they look, it MIGHT be because of jerks like the guys at the gym who, because I have put on about 5 pounds since competition have asked me:
1. Are you in a bulking stage now? Cause you were REALLY lean there for awhile and you're not anymore.
2. Are you putting on weight?
Yes, idiot. That's what happens when you can't do any cardio or any kind of leg workouts...the best part was when he tried to justify his stupidity by telling me that "At least we (being all the guys) notice. We wouldn't notice if we didn't think you were hot. You carry it quite well!!!"
I am over it now, thanks to the awesome cardio, but it very much ticked me off. So thankful for a blog I can "vent to" so the bf and all my girls don't have to listen to it!!!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment