I have spent the last 24 hours beautifying myself--nails, toes, eyebrows....I even got a massage last night to relax. haha I have to leave shortly to head down to Savannah for my polygraph test, then I will begin the tanning process. Yay. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate.
Hard to believe that after 15 weeks of hard work, I am actually doing a figure competition. I have talked about this for TWO years! It's finally here and a reality. I am confident that no matter what happens, it will be worth it because of all that I have gained through this process. I have learned how to live and eat healthy, all about hard work, just how driven I am/can be, how rewarding it is to see results of hard work, etc. It's awesome. Thanks to everyone who has supported me through this process. I will post pics from the competition when I get back!!! I will officially be an INBF figure competitor in one day! Yay!
Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeletecant wait to see the pics! I am fired up! :)
ReplyDelete