I can't believe I am three weeks away from my pro debut!!! And what's even MORE amazing is that I am still getting stronger and setting personal records! My shoulders are by far one of my weakest areas, so it's been slow seeing strength gains in that area. BUT, I did two sets of 25 DB lateral raises last night! YAY!
My legs are also gaining a lot of their strength back that was lost last summer (since I basically had to take the whole summer off from training to heal the injury). Getting close to 400 again on the leg press AND I was able to do 115 lbs on the leg extension machine for the first time this week.
I have my days that I am completely exhausted mentally and physically, though. Not gonna lie. I got tears in my eyes during a calf workout this week! Calves!!!!!!!! What the heck?
But I am determined and committed to my goal. Not to mention, the progress I see every time I take pictures keeps me motivated to PRESS ON. Motivation changes from day to day. Commitment is what gets my butt to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment